Integrated Multi-reflector surgical lights have advanced Computer-Aided Designed optical focus control system, outstanding shadow reduction, optimized deep cavity illumination, ideal natural color for surgical vision, pleasantly cold light, accurate and flexible maneuverability, brings the most reliable and versatile illumination to the modern operating room.
- Multi-reflector technology, 3500 facets
- 10 band brightness selection and memory, visual brightness indication bar
- Main and spare bulbs test unit, exam bulbs pre-operation
- Main bulb failure alarm, indication for main bulb replacement
- Permanent light safety, while main bulb failure, spare bulb automatic light on (changeover time 0.3s)
- Detachable handle, adjusting focus and positioning the light head, easily detached for sterile procession, disinfectant or autoclave
- 6 rotating axis suspension system
- Full-closed streamline light cover, aerodynamic design for laminar flow and disinfection compatibility
- Imported halogen bulb, bulb life 1000hr, Nominal wattage 150W
- Wide range electric voltage workable, stable performance between AC180V to 250V.